– Wipe size: 18 x 20cm
– Active technology, one-step cleaning & disinfection wipes
– Easy to dispense canister is foil sealed
– Effective bacterial action against MRSA, E.coli and a diverse range of other micro-organisms
– Ideal for use in cleanrooms and critical environments
For Multi-Surface and Medical Devices
AZOMAX™ is based on a highly effective formulation of quaternary ammonium compounds (QACs) and polymeric biguanide (PHMB), complementing each other to create a potent, broad spectrum and fast acting cleaning and disinfection solution.
Effective against a wide range of pathogens – ask for details.
EN 1276, EN 14476, EN 1650, EN 13727, EN 1040
- One step cleaning and disinfection – save you time and money
- Long lasting, residual efficacy – keeps working for 24 hours, even after it has dried out.
- Broad spectrum efficacy – effective against a wide range of micro-organisms
- Chlorine & alcohol free – non tainting & non corrosive
- Kind to surfaces – reduces ongoing repair/replacement costs of equipment
- Skin friendly – kind to your skin
- Safe to environment – non hazardous and non toxic, no specialist PPE or storage requirements
- Convenient and easy to use – saves you time
Unit size – Tub of 200 wipes