PURELL® Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub 500ML Pump Dispenser Bottle
An unprecedented combination. Combining both antimicrobial efficacy and clinically proven maintenance of skin health. PURELL® Advanced spearheads a total hand hygiene system that promotes infection control by maximising compliance. A breakthrough ‘entire hospital’ formulation with exceptional antimicrobial efficacy.
A gel that feels great to use and is clinically proven to maintain skin health. Personal use item to reduce chance of cross contamination.
- Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
- Conforms to: Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser), EN 12791 (surgical rub), virucidal according to EN 14476
- 70% alcohol formulation is suited for frequent use by hospital staff
- No-rinse hygienic hand rub
- Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
- Recommended on hands that are lightly soiled & in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime
- Passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2008
Conforms to: Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand wash), EN 12791 (surgical rub), EN 1040, EN 1276 and EN 13727, virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN 1275 and tuberculocidal and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348.
Unit Size – 500ml Pump Dispenser Bottle
Case Quantity – 1 x 500ml
View Safety Data Sheet: PDF Safety Data Sheet